You are here: Home / Home Care Services
- We were delighted to hire Ryan and his Retire-At-Home team of compassionate caregivers to help us during the times when our family was away for the weekend. The companions were wonderful and very caring, I never had to worry about whether they were there I just knew that it was all taken care of and my mother would be visited and cared for. The care is exceptional and flexibility is very important to me. Eleonora, Rosedale, Toronto
- This wonderful organization came to my attention through a friend who handed me the flyer. Ryan Blackwell, Executive Director, responded immediately to my phone call and came to our house to meet me and my ailing husband. Thank God for Ryan! He carefully provided us with the perfect match for my husband’s care. He remains a practical and emotional support. Natasha, our care-giver from Retire-At-Home, is patient, kind, intelligent, practical, highly competent and fun. We consider her a member of our family. Karen, Cabbagetown, Toronto
- “I can’t say enough good things about Retire-At-Home! Ryan and the staff of this wonderful company have always been professional, responsive, caring and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. Due to the dedication of these amazing people, my 94-year-old father has been able to remain in the comfort of his own home, rather than being moved to an unfamiliar environment. Thank you, Retire-At-Home!” Debby, New York City
- “I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all your support the past couple of months, what a life line you and your team have been to me. Your compassion permeates your entire operation. I’m grateful that the harshness of my mum’s final couple of months were made so much more pleasant because of the loving care from Aida [our caregiver].” Barbara, East York
- I began using the services of Retire-at-Home somewhat over a year ago and have found them excellent. After the first months, I have had the same caregiver assigned to me. She has proved to be exceedingly competent, thorough in her work, and highly self-motivated. She has done all that I have asked with willingness and speed: house cleaning and tidying, cooking when necessary, regular laundry, grocery shopping, and other tasks that help me in my gradually increasing lack of mobility. Indeed, all those assigned to me have been trustworthy, kind, and gentle, especially the one of the past year. I cannot sing her praises enough.
You have a lot of questions, and need answers? We welcome any enquirers and requests.Let us help you care for your family. Our expert in-home caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We want to support you in giving the best care to your loved one.
We were delighted to hire Ryan and his Retire at home team of compassionate caregivers to help us during the times when our family was away for the weekend. The companions were wonderful and very caring, I never had to worry about whether they were there I just knew that it was all taken care of and my mother would be visited and cared for. The care is exceptional and flexibility is very important to me.
HOME CARE NEWS
Stay in touch with the latest in home care, channels of support services provided by Canadian provincial as well as the latest in care for dementia, disability and Alzheimer’s.
Retire-At-Home, Toronto East Retire-At-Home, Toronto West
Caregiving from a Distance Case Management and the Role of the Family Caregiver The Costs of Care, Part 3: How to Meet the Costs of Care The Costs of Care, Part 2: A Discussion of Senior Care Costs The Costs of Care, Part 1: Options for Senior Living