Home Care Toronto and North York
Welcome to the Home Care Toronto page of Retire-At-Home Services Toronto and North York offices! We have great caregivers waiting to serve you and your family. We would like to help.
First of all, if you’d like to call us now, and discuss your needs, here are our phone numbers. If you’d like to know more about us and our services, please read below.
For families West of Yonge Street: 416-479-9659
Families East of Yonge Street: 416-423-0963
Those families in North York: 647-799-2028
Home Care Toronto: Our services
Our personal support workers, companions, and nurses will come to wherever you live, or where you are staying: at home, in a retirement home, in a nursing home, or in a hospital. Occasionally, we even care for people in hotels!
Our services are usually used on an hourly basis. A brief explanation, and a link to more details are provided for our core services:
- Personal care; meaning bathing, dressing, and incontinence care can be found here.
- In-home foot care by a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) with an Advance Foot Care diploma can be found here.
- Live-in care where one of our caregivers will sleep overnight in the house of your loved one, and perform duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and personal care during the day. Read More.
- Because dementia is the number one cause for need of home care, we have in-home services for loved ones with dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease. It can be found here.
- Unfortunately, serious injuries occur from motor vehicle accidents (MVAs). Our nurses and PSWs can help you recover from personal injuries.
Home Care Toronto: Who we are
Retire-At-Home Services is a Canadian seniors’ home care company. Since our start in 1994, we have been serving seniors for over 20 years! Fully screened, bonded, and insured staff will deliver the care. Working in the home of your loved one is personal, therefore, we take a personal approach, working closely with you, to give you the help you need.
Home Care Toronto: What we do
Retire-At-Home Services Toronto, East York and North York provide a full suite of home care services to your loved ones wherever and whenever they need it. We work in your own home, retirement homes, long term care facilities, and hospitals. We go where you need us. You can hire us for one 3-hour shift, or for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are flexible to suit your needs. Our home care Toronto services are customized to the specific needs of seniors and their families, delivering the best care for each individual situation. Our trained and dedicated staff include:
- Personal Support Workers (PSWs)
- Companions and housekeepers
- Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs)
- Foot nurses
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- and social workers.
The personal care we provide is nurse-managed, to ensure expert care for your loved one. We strive to help our elders maintain their independence and dignity; from caring for a client after hip replacement surgery, to the delicate days of end of life palliative care. We are an affordable solution, working within your budget to address the critical issues your loved one is dealing with. Call us to talk through your situation and see how we at Home Care Toronto can help.
Home Care Toronto: What makes us different?
Specialized home care for Alzheimer’s and dementia
Alzheimer’s disease is a devastating disease for the patient, and for their family. Family members retiring to provide care, sons and daughters missing work and sacrificing their own families to care for mom and dad, and spouses care giving for years until their own health gives out- we have seen it all. Respite is vital to help family caregivers restore balance in their lives. Retire-At-Home Services can help. We have developed a specialized home care Toronto program to deliver the best care to our clients with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Our caregivers are trained at the Alzheimer Society of Toronto
- We deliver person centred care as recommended by the Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Clients and families are offered access to our dementia coach, a social worker who is an expert on matters of dementia and care.
- We offer support to our family caregivers, and do everything possible to help them.
Please click for more information about our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care program.
Personalized service is what we are about. We will do our best to match you with an excellent caregiver, and will be as flexible as possible to meet your changing needs. We are an established home care company who wants to deliver on our promises. Take respite and gain peace of mind from hiring Retire-At-Home Services in Toronto, East York and North York. Call us, or fill out the enquiry form to the right of this page, and we will call you!
Home Care Toronto: Our Caregivers
We hire dedicated compassionate caregivers. Our PSWs are caring men and women who respect seniors and work to preserve the dignity and independence of our clients. It is important to deliver consistent care with the same caregivers in order to build a trusting relationship between the caregiver and client. We can match our caregivers carefully to our clients, listening to clients’ specific wants and needs in personality, language profile, and care giving skills. Our caregivers are carefully screened and fully insured by our corporate liability insurance as well as the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). If you are a compassionate caregiver who would like to work for a leading home care company in Toronto please go to our Join Our Team page to find out more.